Novel Ent. Get ready to rock with the virtual festival "Horrid Henry: Summer of Slime"
Novel Entertainment hosts the first ever Horrid Henry Summer of Slime festival which will take place virtually over the UK bank holiday weekend (29–31 August). Available to fans around the world via a curated playlist on Horrid HenryOn the brand's YouTube channel and social media channels, the festival will feature exclusive behind-the-scenes content, specially commissioned videos, contests, readings, live performances and more.
Horrid Henry fans will be able to enjoy shows including:
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes chats us Horrid Henry creatives Gary Andrews (director), Lester Barnes (composer) and Sue Elliot-Nichols (voice of Moody Margaret, Anxious Andrew and the Demon Dinner Lady).
- Previews including: “Sunshine Special”; a collection of new videos alongside your favorite episodes; “Tales from Toon Island,” the true story behind Henry's recent visit to Toon Island; and the “Imaginary Friends” video which is helping raise awareness of NSPCC's Childline service.
- New make and do videos including a supersonic slime recipe!
- Cooking videos and recipes including Precious Pauline's Flapjacks Booger Bogey and Marvelous Molly's Slime Slurper.
- A specially commissioned Air Guitar Performance from 2018 UK Air Guitar Champion, Sparkly Sven Spandex, with a brand new Horrid Henry song entitled "Dinosaur Roar".
- The Ultimate Guide to Air Guitar by Mighty Lee Mann, Horrid HenryIt's just Air Guitar Expert.
- A live show with a world famous entertainer Magic Gareth and rewards from the newly launched Deckchair Adventures website.
- Exclusive first look to new Horrid Henry satisfy.
Fans will also have the chance to win a range of awards related to the Summer of Slime festival, including the obligatory Grass & Air festival rubber boots, school shoes to go wild from Start Rite, a selection of Jaques wooden toys. of London and Playfoam glows in the dark from Learning Resources.
To encourage fans to have fun preparing for the event, Novel Entertainment has created a Prepare the Festival booklet that can be downloaded for free at www.horridhenry.me. The booklet features interactive activities including brand new puzzles, challenges and crafts.
“After a busy few months, we wanted to give the kids a time of celebration before they went back to school and a virtual festival felt like a natural extension of the activities we had been working on during this time,” said Lucinda Whiteley, Creative Director and Co-Founder. by Novel Entertainment. “Henry's hideous Summer of Slime festival will offer families the perfect opportunity to enjoy some holiday fun together, wherever they are. Never mind Glastonbury, this is Ashtonbury! "
The Summer of Slime festival is part of Novel Entertainment's newly created content, produced under the banner of Horrid Henry unlocked and designed to provide a familiar environment for fans to find out more about their favorite Horrid boy. As well as the recently launched Horrid Henry podcasts and audiobooks, new content includes horrific homework activities, creative projects, puzzles and challenges and bespoke videos including newly created songs, pop promotions and behind-the-scenes content.
The novel was nominated four times for BAFTAs Horrid Henry is one of the biggest children's animation shows ever in the UK. Season XNUMX is currently airing in the UK and Novel is in production on new, longer form content. The brand includes film, theater, radio and online extensions, as well as being at the heart of a successful licensing and merchandising program.
Season 5 of Horrid Henry is currently airing on Netflix in the UK and also on Nickelodeon and Nicktoons in the UK and Ireland. A total of 250 episodes are now available, with recent sales including MBC (Middle East), Alati International (Russia), Atlantic Digital Networks (Canada), TG4 (Ireland), Amazon Prime Video (India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka), P&P (Bosnia), Produkcija (Slovenia), Kids Network (Latvia and Estonia) and United Arab Emirates (UAE and Middle East). Renewals include Turner Broadcasting System (Asia Pacific), Mediacorp (Singapore), POP TV (Slovenia), E-Vision (Middle East), Asiana (Korea) and Netflix (United States, Canada, France, India, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland and Belgium).