Disciples: Liberation - Meet Yllian's Avyanna
InDisciples: Liberation, available now for Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S, you'll gradually discover details about Avyanna as you progress through the 80-hour game. Without anticipating the late game revelations, here is his unfinished biography.
Disciples: Liberation it's a story of dichotomies. Mortals and their gods. A cruel past and a bright future. Death and life. Innocence and its loss. Secrecy and truth. Heroism and suffering. And, at the center of the tale is Avyanna, herself an image of the divine and the profane. You will follow his story in real time and explore a vibrant and vivid world full of magic, mystery and political intrigue.
Starting as an unknown and mean mercenary, his quest will lead you through pain and bloodshed before he ultimately gains control of a mighty army, ready to challenge fate. Avyanna is a daughter of two worlds, but she is not part of anyone, who is traveling through a dark and war-torn world and yearns for a home to call her own. She fights against her past and longs to build a place of refuge for herself and all of Nevendaar's outcasts, misfits and freedom fighters.
She was born from humble beginnings and had only herself and her friend Orion to rely on. Together, they formed the Twilight Twins, paid mercenaries. It was a hard life, spent fighting for every coin and sleeping with one eye open. But it made it sharp. It made her smart. It made her a warrior.
However, Avyanna was smart enough to know that this was not a life she could live forever. So when he found Yllian's mysterious abandoned castle, he decided it would be his new home. It would be a reflection of the world he wanted to live in: a beacon of strength, peace and acceptance. A place where all the races of the world would be included and considered equal.
And although the world of Nevendaar is a dark and punishing place, Avyanna's burdens are greater. She is a leader of a young nation and aspires to the ideals of liberty and liberty in a world that is known only to despots and tyrants. Yet, in her mind, she feels her demonic heritage calling her to rain fire on the world.
But the world won't change that easily. Nor will the demons hiding within it. So Avyanna found herself faced with a world falling headlong into the war she had helped to cause. He is also dealing with his own dark impulses as he rises to become The Liberator.
With all of this, it is up to you to decide what kind of leader he will become. With your army, which can be recruited from over 50 units, you will fight complex turn-based battles against bestial creatures, in which only the right tactics will lead to victory. Avyanna will be able to join forces with the Legion of the Damned, the Hordes of the undead, the Elven Alliance and the Empire.
The deepest way to influence the story and gameplay of Disciples: Liberation it happens through interaction with the four factions - as Avyanna has a position with each, and that position affects the end of the game.
In the game, no choice is made for you, nor does the story punish you for such choices - every choice is valid and many options allow you to explore Avyanna's cruelty if you wish. Pay attention to your choices, explore and enjoy. And keep in mind Avyanna's motto: “Regret later. Act now. "
Kalypso Media Group GmbH
Disciples: Liberation is a dark fantasy strategy RPG with turn-based combat. Free the land of Nevendaar and discover the endless stories hidden in this detailed world where every decision has a consequence and every wrong move could be deadly.
Explore an extra rich world and allies with a variety of world factions - from a human empire tinged with religious extremism to the dark forces of the undead led by a mad queen. Assemble a team to gather valuable resources, influence political stance and face brutal beasts in intricate turn-based battles.
Choice is everything in Disciples: Liberation and it's up to you to decide how to write your story.
• 80+ hour single player campaign: Experience an epic dark fantasy adventure in three acts, with more than 270 missions and achievements and five unique endings to unlock
• Explore a war-torn kingdom: Journey through a sprawling world in ruins and work to uncover its endless secrets, hidden treasures and bloody past
• Write your story: Choose from four unique skill classes and define your place in the world, recruiting others for your cause from an assortment of factions
• Build a Base: Take on missions for valuable resources and use your political prowess to build a place of planning and refuge
• Fight for your life: recruit more than 50 units and assemble the army that best suits your play style; Hone both steel and spell in intricate turn-based combat.
• Deadly Boss Challenge: Test your courage and pit your team against hideous monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy
• Choice is everything: let your decisions guide your destiny and directly influence the type of leader you become
• Fight your friends: launch the ultimate challenge and fight for supremacy in 2-player online skirmishes